Opening Christmas Gifts...Cute

Rob Peters

Our Son Tom and his dog Lu-Lu joined us for our traditional Christmas Breakfast Casserole. LuLu wouldn't leave us alone so we told her to go get one of her gifts and open it up.

LuLu is a little over two years old and smart as a whip.  She disappeared from the dining room and headed to the living room.  Almost immediately we heard wrapping paper being shredded.  We hurried in to make sure she hadn't gone after someone else's gifts but NO only hers.

rob

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

Our Son Tom and his dog Lu-Lu joined us for our traditional Christmas Breakfast Casserole. LuLu wouldn't leave us alone so we told her to go get one of her gifts and open it up.

LuLu is a little over two years old and smart as a whip.  She disappeared from the dining room and headed to the living room.  Almost immediately we heard wrapping paper being shredded.  We hurried in to make sure she hadn't gone after someone else's gifts but NO only hers.

rob

When I saw shoes in the vid I thought maybe Dennis was over 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Looks like a keeper to me. We got a 4 year old rescue last year, about 6 months after our Husky passed. What a personality she has. I agree, they are a little pricey, but unlike my passed dogs who i got as puppies, my carpet and furniture have been spared. Plus she had been spayed. All of which helped offset the cost.

• Like 4