Moving a front fender

1 hour ago, Leghome said:

Blake Shelton.s wife

O ok. Now I know. He a great country singer. I think I’ve seen pics of them together. I’ll have to google it. 

A lot of weight on them doors. You have to adjust a little high to allow for the length and weight. If the other door is good then you would have to adjust that to allow for the edge guards. Kinda defeats the purpose. Unless you are only putting on one. 

11 hours ago, Dtret said:

A lot of weight on them doors. You have to adjust a little high to allow for the length and weight. If the other door is good then you would have to adjust that to allow for the edge guards. Kinda defeats the purpose. Unless you are only putting on one. 

Good point. Definitely don't WANT door guards at all, but after spending all the time and money painting it, I just have to roll with the pizza I've burnt. No going back. I guess I am going to try adjusting this door once again and hope for something miraculous to happen. 

Pop the nose off. Hood and fenders. Align the doors, then reinstall the nose and adjust. 

I know it's not easy, but required. Takes time and patience , especially since it's all painted. Do it once and be done with it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Scott S. said:

Blonde girl singer.... Big in the late '90's-00's.

Married to Blake Sheldon. (if that helps)

Loved to sing about BANANAS....

• Haha 2