72 Monte Grille Available

I posted in New Products and had 117 views and no reply’s. I believe in the past that there was a lot of chatter about the 72 Monte Grille. Well they are available at the Parts Place. Order yours now so we can hear how they look.

• Like 1

There has been a good amount of discussion on this in different posts. They have been on backorder so long that interest has dwindled. Who’s going to be the one to buy one , realize it is not as nice as the pictures and deem it garbage?  Not me. lol. Heck it could be a nice piece, still not me buying. 

• Like 2

the 72 grille along with fenders in general...the various vendors place beautiful pics in the catalogs and then yes, it seems "they have been on backorder so long interest has dwindled"   every so often it perks up to the surface only to go quiet again.  now if that grille is truly a heavy well built piece that will maintain its finish over time, maybe it can be considered...but who knows until someone actually gets one in hand..??   

11 hours ago, Blake350 said:

the 72 grille along with fenders in general...the various vendors place beautiful pics in the catalogs and then yes, it seems "they have been on backorder so long interest has dwindled"   every so often it perks up to the surface only to go quiet again.  now if that grille is truly a heavy well built piece that will maintain its finish over time, maybe it can be considered...but who knows until someone actually gets one in hand..??   

They are plastic. 100%

The fenders I've heard mixed opinions. If nothing else they could be hacked to save an original fender.

Quarters are AMD and heard only great things.  I've installed AMD quarters but not yet on a Monte. The AMD of the camaro and 2nd gen firebird could be better where it meets the trunk jam