Dennis at Final 4?

I go to bed and wake up to this????   This will not be tolerated, ok yes it will. Must be a relative of mine, no stach. What’s the final 4?  Who’s playing, did I win any money? NOT funny. 😆 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Hey Dennis I didn't know you went to Phoenix for the final 4! 

20240406_214337.jpg

Steve thats funny!!!!

I dont think Dennis's relatives come close to his experience with bananas, I think Dennis has it all "peeled" up!!!!!   lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Dtret said:

I go to bed and wake up to this????   This will not be tolerated, ok yes it will. Must be a relative of mine, no stach. What’s the final 4?  Who’s playing, did I win any money? NOT funny. 😆 

No you didn't win. Final 4 is just the biggest weekend of college basketball of the season that's all. It gets a little crazy it's in  Arizona this year, womans final 4 is in Cleveland this year. I didn't get in any pools this year I used to do 2 or 3 every year when I was working but not any more. Won a few times but mostly lost.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, willie said:

Steve thats funny!!!!

I dont think Dennis's relatives come close to his experience with bananas, I think Dennis has it all "peeled" up!!!!!   lol

Keep it up funny man. Lol. 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, cny first gen 71 said:

No you didn't win. Final 4 is just the biggest weekend of college basketball of the season that's all. It gets a little crazy it's in  Arizona this year, womans final 4 is in Cleveland this year. I didn't get in any pools this year I used to do 2 or 3 every year when I was working but not any more. Won a few times but mostly lost.

No local teams in it this year. The closest was Kentucky which got ousted in the first round. Had two teams In the losers round ( NIT) one out in the first round the other out in the third. That’s when I “ peeled “ out. See I pay attention. 

• Like 3

I think those fans and Dennis are all in the Fruit Family and a very "apeeling" group. Dennis, you don't have to be a Basketball fan to have some "skin" in the game.

rob

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

I think those fans and Dennis are all in the Fruit Family and a very "apeeling" group. Dennis, you don't have to be a Basketball fan to have some "skin" in the game.

rob

3 puns in one post.  Not too shabby

rob

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

3 puns in one post.  Not too shabby

rob

I noticed that. You're very punny today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, jft69z said:

I noticed that. You're very punny today.

Go to your room young man.

rob

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Apparently Dennis' kids were at the Denver arena the other night, against the Buffalo Bandits lacrosse team. Bandits won, last home game this coming Saturday. 

20240407_184325.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Not me. But I will be in Denver over Memorial Day weekend. lol. Better late then….  Whatever. You guys …. 😝😝😝

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Not me. But I will be in Denver over Memorial Day weekend. lol. Better late then….  Whatever. You guys …. 😝😝😝

Looks like your boy from Carlisle last year...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Dennis has really made them banana customs popular or is it the club itself 🤔 

Steve its definitely Dennis!!!  However there are no bad bananas in this club!!

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Dennis has really made them banana customs popular or is it the club itself 🤔 

If someone from central New York would stop bringing it up it would not be so popular. Hmmm. It’s getting kinda trendy though. I wonder if I get a cut of the dough from the sales???  Imma need to have a chat with someone. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jft69z said:

Looks like your boy from Carlisle last year...

That’s not funny. Poor little orphan boy. 👦 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dtret said:

If someone from central New York would stop bringing it up it would not be so popular. Hmmm. It’s getting kinda trendy though. I wonder if I get a cut of the dough from the sales???  Imma need to have a chat with someone. 

Make sure you mention the club and give them a card :yay::devil::yay::satan-banana-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2