Load Leveling system

I found this morning on Facebook Market Place a complete Load Leveling system. Located in Hampton VA. Its not mine and i don't know anything about it but thought if someone needed it, it was all there. Pump, brackets, switch, shock protecters, and hoses. If you need them check it out if you can't find it let me know and i will try and get you to the correct place.

• Like 1

that is sweet.  but not in my budget right now, shame it really is sweet.

2 hours ago, S.Maug said:

that is sweet.  but not in my budget right now, shame it really is sweet.

You now have the air pump and the brackets. Do you not have the valve for the rear and the shock plates?

to Dtret, previous owner must have had problems with it. everything is up front except compressor and brackets, he was older even backn in 79 when i bought it. and when i raised and replaced the rear springs i found the shock plates missing and 1 shock missing and the leveling valve assembly damaged and it looked like someone had taken a hammer to it. since i wasn't able to locate replacement items at that time and i was 17 and could barely  afford shocks and springs then. ha ha. i replaced with moog springs and spring over monroe shocks. it was sufficient and still rides and sits beautiful to this day. but not as original and now that i'm finding correct pieces and reasonably afford it i want it perfect for my boys to inherit a true and factory correct gem. i have always been very proud to own this car. the body is perfect 67,000 mile gem, could use paint, and motor and trans rus out excellent.  i have given up a lot of things all these years to be allowed to keep it in good times and lean times.  sure everyone our age can fully understand.   that being said, yes i could use the rear parts needed to finish properly.  you my new friends would know what parts make it correct. any help is majorly appreciated. i am hoping to beat this cancer and get to meet you guys, maybe  this year and absolutely next year.  thank you Dtret

and overdrive im still attempting to open your http attachment, good to hear from you again also

let me know guys imalways here and always interested in true SS first gen's and all first gen's.  I have 1 of each and looks like my retired air force buddy in Tennessee is bringing me a 71 roller car this summer to my farm in illinois, i'm going to build it like the 70  black skull grilled mad max styled one i saw in club members rides this morning. whew, i sure can talk alot!, sincerely steve      thanks guys

also hello willie  good conversation starter buddy

and thanks to Rob for his help with a picture download to my profile

i am 1 proud first gen member!

Thanks for posting the pic Dennis!!!

Steve a little pricy for me also but thought about you first and anyone else that might of needed some of these parts!!  Thats what we do here, try to help our members!!

Dan i thought the white lines and the small brackets didn't look correct, is there anything else that you noticed? I couldn't see the end of the tank for the nipple.

• Like 1

The one bracket looks like it’s for the temp selector in the dash ??? Your most welcome Willie. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, overdrive said:

A lot of parts there that don't fit Monte. 

Dan

Do you make the shock protector plates also?

• Like 1

Good thing all I need is the valve, some air lines and fittings and that I have a “source” 😉 for those last remaining pieces to get my ‘70 proper. 

• Like 2
  • You're Welcome 1

20 hours ago, Dtret said:

Do you make the shock protector plates also?

Dennis, I've made a few pair, but I don't like to. Fabricating time is very hard to find right now and they are more expensive to make than a used pair normally costs. I can maybe find a pair for you, if you want some help. 

This is a pair I made.

Dan

Screenshot_20240508_154452_Gallery.jpg

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, overdrive said:

Dennis, I've made a few pair, but I don't like to. Fabricating time is very hard to find right now and they are more expensive to make than a used pair normally costs. I can maybe find a pair for you, if you want some help. 

This is a pair I made.

Dan

Not for me. I was thinking for Steve. Thanks though. I knew you short on time, always busy. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, overdrive said:

This is a pair I made.

Dan

Dan, those look outstanding. Nice work. 

• Like 1