M/T tires

CrazyDavey

100_3477.jpg

100_3481.jpg

100_3479.jpg

A while back Jake and a few others asked to see pictures of the M/T ET Street Radials that I was putting on Monte. Well finally with Rod's help I think I can do this now so here it goes. The Monte is in the shop right now but these are the same tires on the Chevelle. Just wanted to test out my new skill!! Size 275/50/15/10.5 thx, Dave

100_3477.jpg

100_3481.jpg

100_3479.jpg

A while back Jake and a few others asked to see pictures of the M/T ET Street Radials that I was putting on Monte. Well finally with Rod's help I think I can do this now so here it goes. The Monte is in the shop right now but these are the same tires on the Chevelle. Just wanted to test out my new skill!! Size 275/50/15/10.5 thx, Dave

Great looking car! Always been one of my favorites, and can't wait to see it in person.. I see you got the hang of it, I hope I didn't open-up Pandora's box? lol We need to meet, not this weekend! I have 8 hrs of cal-trans to do. bleh

Rod

I wasn't sure if it was cool to do that Phil. I have to say I'm pretty proud of it... grin

We allow "Chevelles" up in here! They're our lil sisters. lol

Looks great. I have the same tires on my 70...At 26 in tall it helps get a lil more outta the 355 gears...i believe that they have 10 in of tread and 11.5 section width though.

Originally Posted By: Mo's70MCs
Originally Posted By: Reds72WMonte
I wasn't sure if it was cool to do that Phil. I have to say I'm pretty proud of it... grin

I thought they were our "Parts Cars"??????/ rofl

I prefer "test mule", if it works on the Chevelle then I'll put it on the Monte... lol

Originally Posted By: Mo's70MCs
Originally Posted By: Reds72WMonte

I thought they were our "Parts Cars"??????/ rofl

Don't start or you'll see the Evil surface! lol

Originally Posted By: AL M
Looks great. I have the same tires on my 70...At 26 in tall it helps get a lil more outta the 355 gears...i believe that they have 10 in of tread and 11.5 section width though.

Look at Al getting all technical. roflkicking

it's 'cause that's what the website said (10.5) and of course I believe everything I read!! lol

Originally Posted By: AL M

Look at Al getting all technical. roflkicking

That's why I leave the tech stuff to the technicians. whistle By the way you ain' right. kicking

I have the M/T 295/45 17's on mine.....11.6 tread, 27.1 inches tall...Great tire...without them the Monte is like a slip and slide..... smile

My favorite body style on the Chevelle Dave........That and I lean towards the 69's too.....

Don't you just love digging your finger nails in the M/T rubber as it is sooooo soft... laugh

For the record the 66 and 67 Chevelle are my favorite years... cool

Bill

Well, if you wanna get real technical theyre 11.1 on a 8inch wide rim and add .2 for every 1/2 wider...LMAO!!! Too funny!!

Thanks Phil, I was about to ask Dave for more pics. Beautiful Chevelle and a close cousin to the Monte. Right??

Thanks everyone, you spend all that time (and $$) so it's really nice when folks notice. I really don't have any interior shots right now. The interior is restored but it's bone stock (except for the apporpriate gauges). I'll take some this weekend and add them to the post. I'll have some new ones of Monte too. Thanks again guys...Dave grin

That looks really nice!

There's a guy with a tranny shop down the way from me that has one like that; its a DEMON! to put it nicely...