The Parade of Montes

PapaCoop60

Yea, don't remind us. That 1 hour was a real pain in the butt, but was also a good test for overheating. The monte passed the overheating test, but I didn't. - Dave

Unfortunately, the organizer did not open the gates as planned at 8 am but rather half an hour later. Hence the long backup... Grrr...

Wow! That is so cool, wish I would've been able to make it...

There's always next year! Thanks for the pictures Jack and Donny

Man, I hate I missed the Eastern Meet....The wife took ill for a week and I didn't want to leave her at home feeling that way. Great pictures!

Very Cool Convoy.

Talk about rude, some idiot wanted to put Kevin and me, and the coke machine in the ditch! mad

Lane ran out, and he SPED UP!!!

Fun time.

Gotta love Charlotte drivers...I was so glad to move out of that town years ago.

Both me and my wife got very excited about seeing the line of Monte's in front and back of us. She said Goldie II was with her family again.

Jim under the picture there is a little icon photo_link.png click it and the copy and paste the link for medium picture, and you should be all set to post pictures smile

027.JPG

026.JPG

Such awesome pictures!!! I love 'em!!!

I think I got more people shots than monte shots lol

What a great time - still a bit sad that I was not part of the caravan pics...next year for sure!

Jim under the picture there is a little icon photo_link.png click it and the copy and paste the link for medium picture, and you should be all set to post pictures smile

027.JPG

026.JPG

Who let the F@#$ in the end of the line in the first shot? They need 20 lashes with a wet noodle hahahaha:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest knightfan2691
Very Cool Convoy.

*grins*

Indeedy ... and see the song quoted in my sig wink.

AWESOME PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So very very very very cool.

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 = Sept 5-16, '09

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Ain't she a beautiful sight?" ... CW McCall ... 'Convoy'