roll bar and stuff

CrazyDavey

Looks good...thumbs_up.gif

I like the padding and new hood, are you running an open carb or is there a filter of some sort on the hood cowl?

Thanks everyone, it's simple but still runs pretty good.

Allan, thanks..hopefully won't have to wait too long....everything I need is local

Bill/Mac, there is a micro screen that keeps the big stuff out but I do not run a filter at the track.

Royce, the hood is made by Unlimited Products out of Hesperia, Ca. about 40 miles from me. Just had to play around with the hinges, it fit very well, did not have to modify it.....Davey

Yes Very nice.

When I first took my air cleaner off it picked me up a hole .1 in the 1/8 mile. Big difference.

Dave, what you break? I must have missed something. lol

thanks Andy, coming from someone who builds a lot of stuff I appreciate the comment. I don't know about being buried in it though, my wife will probably want to keep running it... crazy Davey

Looks great!!! The hood looks like it conforms perfect....

Where did the roll bar covers come from...real nice....

Steve

Thanks Steve, just trying to keep up with you!! grin The hood fit really pretty good, just played with the hinges.

The roll bar pads were made by a local shop I use. They just took measurements, matched the interior, put padding on it and made them with zippers. I thought it would be something a little different...Crazy Davey

Geez...couldn't you just get your roll bar padding at Home Depot like everyone else? That was good money that could have gone towards engine parts.

Geez...couldn't you just get your roll bar padding at Home Depot like everyone else? That was good money that could have gone towards engine parts.

well..I don't know....I guess I don't want my car to look like its pipes are going to freeze and at least right now it doesn't need any engine parts....yeah, I guess that was it....Crazy Davey crazy

Originally Posted By: wallaby

well..I don't know....I guess I don't want my car to look like its pipes are going to freeze and at least right now it doesn't need any engine parts....yeah, I guess that was it....Crazy Davey crazy

Pipes don't freeze down there anyway so it would look dumb.