Resilvered Interior Mirror

Monteman1971

I got my mirror back from Ron's Corner in MO yesterday....boy is it sweet!!!!! $32 including the return shipping...what a deal!!! smile His number is 660-749-5473. If you call, let him know your from the FGMCC and Steve says hi....

Here's some pics...It's hard to tell just how nice it really is in the pictures because of the flash and reflection from the mirror.

mirror1.jpg

mirror2.jpg

Steve

Did you send him the whole mirror, or just the glass? Mine has spots ( I guess you could call them spots..)in it, and $32 sounds like a great deal.

I have the mirror boxed and ready to ship,However I must wait until the western population gets out of bed wink so I may call Rons and let him know its on the way smile

Did anyone notice Steve's view from inside his Monte and the look of his hood from inside ,Its looks great from the drivers seat as well from the outside smile

Terry

Mirror is on the way to Ron's smile.$32.50 + Steves commision grin He remembered you Steve and the FGMCC.I told him a few more may be coming his way from the club too.He said it would take about 2 wks because of all the bad weather they had and he got alittle behind.Also told him about you and you ride this wk end and how you could'nt keep from looking out the rear view grin

I had the one done on the 1st Monte but the one on my latest one needs it also.Its also a Map Light so I'll need to remove the trim to get the wire out.

Terry