2011 Western Meet Announcement

Canuck

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Canuck
That's great Adrian! I look forward to seeing you again. I'll call you tonight. smile

I'll be waiting by the phone like a prom date wink

Better call him soon Aaron. grin He'll wait by the phone all night! lol

Originally Posted By: Arsin
Originally Posted By: Canuck
That's great Adrian! I look forward to seeing you again. I'll call you tonight. smile

I'll be waiting by the phone like a prom date wink

Better call him soon Aaron. grin He'll wait by the phone all night! lol

Says Mr. I'll still respect you in the morning cry

2 months from today, I start the 2-day drive to Boise. Looking forward to it! shifter

yayyaybandyayyay

Pinksta.. you and my brother will get along just fine.. LOL

I thought I got along with most people just fine grin Really lookin forward to the meet. My sister said she was gonna come up for a visit on that weekend. I love my lil sister, but I had to ask her come the following weekend rofl I love my sis, but I love my Monte as well. Tough choice, but the Monte won wink

At this point the Western Meet is not looking good for me. frown I'm not giving up yet but it's a little discouraging as of now. Things may turn around so I'll keep my hotel reservations till the last minute.

Originally Posted By: Vaughn
...I need to sign your trunk lid again. grin
and I need to sign it for the first time!

Actually only Liam gets to sign it. whistle For members that already signed it I would like them to add the current date by where they signed before. cool

That is if I make it. Are you guys going to Langley? I think I have a better chance of making that one. smile

Guest knightfan2691

Cort, your welcome to stay the night and looking forward to meeting you. Happy to be of service.

Thanks again, Doug ... MUCH appreciated. Looking forward to meeting you, too!

Originally Posted By: Arsin
Originally Posted By: knightfan2691
Wednesday night, I'll be staying at Arsin's place in Seattle.

Slumber party rofl Don't worry, I won't scare you with the pink robe.... well, maybe not wink

As long as a hot lady is under that pink robe, all will be fine wink. LOL

Got your PM ... just called you a few minutes ago and left a message.....

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic | * meet_05.21.11_FrnkGrv.IL *

MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"So what is right and what is wrong?" __ Haddaway __ 'What Is Love?'

• 2 weeks later...

Just over 6 weeks to go!

Reminders:

Book your hotel room ASAP. At $60/night, they could go quick.

For those of you bringing your Montes, you have one month to register for the event before the registration cost goes up.

fgmcc

I am really looking forward to this road trip and the meet!

A few have had to cancel but I have also added a few to the list. There are 17 members so far with an additional 7 who might come depending on circumstances.

Here's my current list. Let me know if I need to add or delete some names:

Aaron Dodsworth

Roy Bunjes

Vaughn Peoples

Pat Trottier

Liam Peoples

Cameron Lewis

Doug Cameron

Kevin Wick

Adrian (Arsin)

Chris Davis

Tim Oest

Rodney Shure

Tyler (youngmonte71)

Cort Stevens

Dan Goehring

Jay Marsh

Garrett Kuipers

smile

My hotel in Boise is booked, hotel in Ellensburg, WA for my drive is booked, registered for the show, the restaurant is booked for the club... I'm ready!

Just 5 weeks to go!

I've looked at the satellite view of the hotel on google and it appears like we should have enough room. I spoke with the hotel as well and they said they have room.

I know I don't count since I am not a member and all, but I will be coming with my dad, bringing the Trailblazer (and winning the holeshot events!)...I will also offer up my detailing expertise if anyone needs help or simply wants to learn anything! smile

See you all in Boise!

I know I don't count since I am not a member and all, but I will be coming with my dad, bringing the Trailblazer (and winning the holeshot events!)...I will also offer up my detailing expertise if anyone needs help or simply wants to learn anything! smile

See you all in Boise!

Look forward to seeing you again Steve and your Trailblazer.