1st post...Please dont jump down my throat..lol

daprincipal

Originally Posted By: Phil
Originally Posted By: Andy's Auto
Steve, don't ever feel bad about not coming up with an old school background. I once hired a guy straight out of Lincoln College, a school that I am on the board of

Andy

Thats pretty impressive to me Andy.

I don't know Phil...what if the guy has to work on something besides a Lincoln?..... crazy

If you can fix a Lincoln, you can fix anything?

Originally Posted By: Reds72WMonte
Originally Posted By: Phil
Originally Posted By: Andy's Auto
Steve, don't ever feel bad about not coming up with an old school background. I once hired a guy straight out of Lincoln College, a school that I am on the board of

Andy

Thats pretty impressive to me Andy.

I don't know Phil...what if the guy has to work on something besides a Lincoln?..... crazy

If you can fix a Lincoln, you can fix anything?

I speak Lincoln fluently. LS and all.

I thought about going to Lincoln College and I liked the idea of traveling worldwide, so I looked into their Continental classes. Beyond the usual mechanic training, in order to get a degree in Lincoln repair they require you take a bunch of useless Roman numeral courses.

Boy you guys are a great and warm and a lil bit crazy bunch..thanks so much for making me feel welcome I have always been in love with the montes..just a little bit intimidated by them and a not worthy feeling due to my having grown up in the F/I era.....

a little background on my car..

350 2bbl..black on black vinyl top 12 bolt rearend..and the almighty column shift LOL..I picked it up for a song from a kid on the westside of chicago (The HOOD has some of the best deals grin..the first thing he did was put some twenty inch rims on it. cry..I ran into some money and just bought a fully forged 383 hydraulic roller motor..a built TH 350 trans..and some other odds and ends..now I just need some heads to match up with the engine and a slightly better carb..I believe the holley thats on there now is only at 600CFM..So I have been doing SOME homework LOL...I think I am really going to enjoy this... grin

Thanks again for the warm welcome..

Steve

it's ok, one day you'll step down from couches and hit pillows. I hear that helps lol

Steve,

Again, welcome to the First Gen Monte Carlo Club! Don't ever feel intimidated by these guys, girls, or the Monte it's self. These guys, girls and the monte are all a lot like cats on catnip. I mean this in the best of ways so if you don't like cats then you're like a walrus on.... sand?

Either way. I'm sure you can find anything ya need here! it's like the Walmart of Monte Carlos! :P

The owner of the couch is very lucky I didn't find him that afternoon. I would have shown him a whole new way to sit on a sofa.

lol... nice visual

you have no idea how angry I was jake... that couch did some damage to my poor monte! front bumper, radiator grill and passenger side fender all took a beating because of it.