Made one of these today

black07ss

I made up a patch for the right lower window track. Not that hard but very time consuming. I ran out of time today to finish it. It is now ready to slide into place and weld to the car.

Before

DSC02409.jpg

Reinforced some metal under neath

DSC02420.jpg

Test fit and tack the two pieces together

DSC02414.jpg

DSC02415.jpg

DSC02417.jpg

Slid it back out

DSC02421.jpg

DSC02419.jpg

Welded the under side and now it is ready to slide back in and become part of the car

DSC02422.jpg

You may need to give up on that electrical career Bob, I see lots of rust repair in your future grin

Nice

Thanks Tony, as far as giving up the electric I need to pay the bills. So far I have 10 hours in that repair eek

Originally Posted By: ROMO
Does anyone sell that part "repro" I'm just starting my body work and that is the only place with rust holes?

Not that I am aware of Romo

Just to say, I have the left side and right sides that I cut out of a '70 Monte. Full sail panels cut just below the roof line and all the way back to the taillights. I can cut out the piece that anyone needs. Just pay shipping.

Would a Chevelle donor part fit?

YEP.. 1970-72 Chevelle will work on our Monte's as the back window glass is the exact same piece,,,,

Darren.