Interior help

Chevyss

I just purchased a 70 MC and would like some suggestions on who is the best place to buy seat covers. I'm really interested in the front right now. It's black cloth. Thanks in advance.

I know people who have had good results with CARS Inc. for their upholstery.

Im one of them! I think CarsInc is still the only one making the cloth interior.

www.carsinc.com

They fit real nice Royce, and look great. The cloth is more than double the cost of vinyl, but oh so worth it IMO!

When I got mine, I think the front and rear set was $700

26213280163_medium.jpg

I just ordered mine from the Parts Place, INC about a week ago. They said 2 weeks before they are delivered. I ordered black vinyl for front and back. I never looked at CARS, Inc. Hopefully the ones from the Parts Place are of great quality.

Thanks-Troy

PUI is usually the manufacturer sold by most. The quality is good for seat covers. I had an upholsterer install mine so I'm not sure how hard they were to install. I also had him install new foam.

Hi Royce, CARS was the only one making cloth seat cover when I bought mine. Had to send back, vertical lines in material were way off the stitch lines. The back seat was real bad, five lines off from top to bottom on seat back only. They said the front were satisfactory. I still wasn't too happy. After installing, the back seat material wasn't pulled tight when they stitched to the foam. You have to smooth out the wrinkles after vacuuming or somebody setting in the back. SMS Auto Fabrics makes the fabric, vinyl and vinyl top if you know a good upholstery shop. They're Canby, Ore.

I just got the seat covers today that I ordered from the Parts Place, Inc. They are PUI covers and they look GREAT. Can't wait to get them installed.

Thanks Everyone--Troy