Repro Shock Protectors?

LostnFound

It was the 70/71 Monte SS and El Camino only I believe. The Monte SS has the factory load leveling system on it with the complete compressor system. The El Camino had what Robert mentioned above and didn't have the compressor and other components. Both cars had the shock protector plates though. They look like they would be pretty easy to have repros done. I'm going to look in to it further.

Cheers,

Larry

The Suspension Leveling was an option on any other Monte as well. Even in 1972, Andreas use to have one that had it from the factory, it was just a 402 car.

My 1970 chevelle ss that was Astro Blue and had a LS-5 automatic in it had the load leveling system in it from factory when I had it and also my Black 70 ss convertible that i posted on our site before had 43 options inc the load levelling system too but was also a 454 car.. I'm thinking only SS chevelles maybe... Cant say I've seen them on Malibu's but i have seen them on Elky's too..

Darren.

Check this out guys.. 1971 402-4spd car for sale with Load Leveling system on it and its Not an SS car...

Darren.

http://www.classiccarsglobal.com/ad.asp?ad=056699&1971_Chevrolet_Monte_Carlo

sorry small hijack here but load level related... smile