Radio Bezel

OhMonte

I bought my Monte with a crappy later-model GM radio installed. After buying a correct 1970 radio on eBay, it didn't seem to fit quite right. I find out (after trying to jam it in further than it's supposed to go) that there is a bezel that meets the burlwood to the radio face. It's somehow been removed.

Does anyone have an extra they'd like to part with? I'm not sure if it was supposed to have been removed or did the previous owner really screw things up.

Thanks!

Joe

there was a guy named Dr. Dash in MA. phone # (413)447-8813 Fax (413) 443-7311. I don't know if he is still doing this, but he did sell the cone for the back side of the dash.

Jay and Jenny

Thanks everyone. The Chevelle links worked out great and set me in the right direction. The car is coming out of storage next week and it's time to get some tunes rolling.

Someone cut 1 side out of mine and I used a replacement cone to repair it. Works fine so far.  I did buy the set to make sure I had the right one.   

Got mine in Carlisle, I tried to buy the whole lot but he would only sell me 2 sets.