Custom progress

beater72

Heres a recent shot of the custom......coming together slowly. Big shout out to all who have helped to date. Especially all the tech questions by text to date! Pat,Vaughn and Darren!!! 

post-712-0-36743100-1447297261_thumb.jpg

Great start Kris, you have a ways to go but looks good so far..

who is this Vaughn Dude you speak of.....? :)

Darren

And I forgot. Kelly gets honorable mention as I can go see his car for reference the easiest!!!!

Well lookie that Vaughn.... Kelly gets an Honorable Mention. Well just for that Kelly cant come over and play no more so there...

Hahaha

Darren.

Well lookie that Vaughn.... Kelly gets an Honorable Mention. Well just for that Kelly cant come over and play no more so there...

Hahaha

Darren.

I've never known so many Montes in pieces. I was counting on Darren to help guide me through my own restoration. I guess I'm going to have to send him a Christmas present or something. We all must do whatever we can to make Kris mobile again, and I'll take whatever credit I can get. Party on boys.

post-307-0-53761400-1447558441_thumb.jpg

Someone needs to keep their car together! We need at least one for reference after we have all of the left over piece and need to figure out where they go!  :rofl:

Looks good Kelly!!!

• Like 1

I've never known so many Montes in pieces. I was counting on Darren to help guide me through my own restoration. I guess I'm going to have to send him a Christmas present or something. We all must do whatever we can to make Kris mobile again, and I'll take whatever credit I can get. Party on boys.

Hahahaha  of course I will help, or help as much as I can seeing how its not a 5 minute drive there but will answer as much as I can  :)

My 72 is still all together Kris and that will have to wait until the 71 is done..Did you see your frame in my "Restorers" Posting Kris ?

Darren 

Wow Kelly, Thats where I am hopeing to be in about a month or so with mine. I just dont have a rotissorie and will be doing it with an engine hoist. 

Darren