Removing & installing seat covers, buckets & rear seat

Big Al

I want to replace my front bucket and rear seat covers. I took my car to a couple of upholstery shops and there prices seemed crazy to me, can't see why there prices are so high to just replace seat covers. I was wondering if anyone has replaced there bucket and rear seat covers and if it was hard or easy. also is there any instructional book or DVD I can purchase to assist me in replacing the covers.

I also got my seat covers from Legendary. Bucket seat with bolster covers that sit really comfortably. I had a local installer put mine on and it was $300, that included both front seats and the rear seat. I installed my own carpeting and the trim panels. I did mine a year ago and they have held up really well. I get a lot of great comments on the interior now I just need to redo the dash.

I did the interior in my Monte, order the Legendary and go to Eastwood and order a box of hogrings and a hogring pliers and have at it, it isn't that difficult of a job, I also did a Katzkin leather in my Silverado.

monte004.jpg

You can do an Internet search and find alot of info on installing seat covers and do it yourself. I did a set from a '66 Mustang for a family member before I did mine. Read up and then ask questions here. You'll do fine. The rear seat is easy. Buckets, a little more work.

Dan

post-339-0-81280000-1454005699_thumb.jpg

post-339-0-38661900-1454005755_thumb.jpg

post-339-0-41825900-1454005813_thumb.jpg

post-339-0-63926400-1454005838_thumb.jpg

I went ahead and order the front buckets and the rear seat covers from Legendary. Legendary said it would take 8 weeks for me to receive the seat covers. They actually make the seat covers

after you place your order. All, thank you for the info.