Jump to content

compressor diaphram

Grant MacPherson

Recommended Posts

I have been testing a diaphram I made and it seems to be working so I thought I would post this in case anyone is interested. The only material I found that would work for me was a solvent wash glove. I made the mold from 3/4 inch MDF and placed it in a BBQ for 30 minutes. Hopefully the pictures help and if anyone has questions happy to help.







Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...