Yet another one..

Interesting you asked something I knew that you didn't.  The reason I knew the answer to this question is years ago someone in the club sent me several of those labels he had made.  When I told him I wouldn't use them because my 70 had a couple indentations he said to keep them and that they were for a 71/72 glove box.  

Awhile back at one of our meets I gave them away.

rob

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MC1of80 said:

Chrome Dennis. I purchased 3 different "chrome" paint pens to choose the best one. 

So the correct color is chrome. Ok. I’ll get the pens. That my next step on the dash. 

14 minutes ago, Dtret said:

So the correct color is chrome. Ok. I’ll get the pens. That my next step on the dash. 

Yes, the dash was chrome plated and then painted to match the interior before the wood trim was installed at the factory. 

The pens I purchased are over Kevin's. I will be there tomorrow and post a pic of the pen I liked with the others also. 

• Like 2
  • Thank You! 1

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

These are the ones I used, Molotow brand. The ratings were good, so I got the 3 pack, and also the 30 ml refill that worked great in an airbrush. Real happy with the results. 

I also got a 'Testor's' silver-metallic paint pen that people seemed to rave about. Wasn't as impressed with that, as I was the above items.

Chrome Pen - set of 3

Molotow 30 ml refill for chrome pen/airbrush

Testor's silver-metallic paint pen

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, jft69z said:

These are the ones I used, Molotow brand. The ratings were good, so I got the 3 pack, and also the 30 ml refill that worked great in an airbrush. Real happy with the results. 

I also got a 'Testor's' silver-metallic paint pen that people seemed to rave about. Wasn't as impressed with that, as I was the above items.

Chrome Pen - set of 3

Molotow 30 ml refill for chrome pen/airbrush

Testor's silver-metallic paint pen

That’s the three pack I put in my cart. lol. Need to find something else to order to get free shipping. 😂😂

• Like 3

That shouldn't be hard to do.

If you need them quick,  I can order them & have them shipped directly to you instead. LMK.

2 hours ago, jft69z said:

That shouldn't be hard to do.

If you need them quick,  I can order them & have them shipped directly to you instead. LMK.

I’m good. Thanks for the offer. Karen has prime if I need something quick. I don’t see the need for both of us paying for prime.  lol. Nothing on that pos needs to happen “ quick “. 

• Like 2

Okee dokey, as promised... The 3 that I purchased even though the top one is part of a 3 pen set. 

The bottom one is basically silver. The middle and top are very chromelike. I chose the top one because the tip was flatter than the middle one that has a rounded tip on one side and a fine tip on the other. I'm sure very good for detail work. 

PXL_20231126_162849853.jpg

PXL_20231126_162909271.jpg

Screenshot_20231126-145836.png

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, MC1of80 said:

Okee dokey, as promised... The 3 that I purchased even though the top one is part of a 3 pen set. 

The bottom one is basically silver. The middle and top are very chromelike. I chose the top one because the tip was flatter than the middle one that has a rounded tip on one side and a fine tip on the other. I'm sure very good for detail work. 

PXL_20231126_162849853.jpg

PXL_20231126_162909271.jpg

Screenshot_20231126-145836.png

Thanks Tom. 

• You're Welcome 1