What's needed to switch back to factory carb?

I'm currently not happy with my Edelbrock carb. Rather the rebuild it I'm considering going back to Rochester or Carter 4BB. I still have the factory intake on the car with original throttle & kick down linkage. The choke coil assembly on the intake has been trashed & I know I'd need to replace that. 

What else might I need please.

As stated above and possibly vacuum hose for the original style air cleaner, check your brake booster hose, I would assume a fuel line from the pump to the carb, preheat hose, valve cover to air cleaner hose. I think that’s most of it. 

Here is my 71 350. I added an extra snorkel on the left (driver) side since I don't have A/C.

I removed the TSC system.

I added Cruise Control.

PC210001.jpg

PC210002.jpg

PC210003.jpg

PC210003B.jpg

PC210004.jpg

• Like 1

I'm impressed with the double snorkel you added. That's one of the reasons I'm considering changing carbs. The double snorkel air cleaner I have won't fit on my Edelbrock since I added an electric choke. 

monte carlo 20.jpg

• Like 1

A spacer would do the trick to fit the air cleaner on the existing carb. My local parts store had a few different heights to choose from.