The start of my 72

Dennis i let it go the other day but i think you are holding out on us????   What gives....... Or do you want us to guess????   

Remember Joe can easily be persuaded, a banana suit and a ham sandwich, he would spill his guts!!!   lol

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, willie said:

Dennis i let it go the other day but i think you are holding out on us????   What gives....... Or do you want us to guess????   

Remember Joe can easily be persuaded, a banana suit and a ham sandwich, he would spill his guts!!!   lol

Not holding out on anything. I seen it for sale and I knew it would be needed. I’ll find one eventually. I’m not trying real hard though. To much going on with the pos70. 

3 minutes ago, MC1of80 said:

I see a possible 72 Custom clone in the making. 🤔 

Absolutely no clones in my garage. Nothing against them but not the way I roll. When I find the right car it will probably need these parts. But if I have the car and need the parts I will never find them. Ya I know diluted train of thought. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Absolutely no clones in my garage. Nothing against them but not the way I roll. When I find the right car it will probably need these parts. But if I have the car and need the parts I will never find them. Ya I know diluted train of thought. 

Gotcha. Lol tribute then? Lolol just kidding. Hope you eventually find the right one... 

In all honesty I thought the 72 would be the easiest to find. So after I acquired the 71 SS first ( which I thought would be the hardest to find) I found the 70 SS. I thought I had it locked up. Not so much. W code seems nearly impossible, U code I’ve seen some ( didn’t find right one) and even any type of Custom is really tough. But the good thing is I’m in no hurry. 

• Like 2