1970 Monte

I have a project that i will not finish. 

The tub is sitting on the rotisserie and will be sold with the rotisserie. It was a complete car. I guess I will part out everything else.

My question is what is the best way to do it ? I have never sold on the site. Is it better to list every part with picture or just say I have parts and let people ask ?

Thx 

Keith

A list of parts and prices, and a lot of pictures would be best. That'll provide people with immediate information, and greatly increase your chances of a speedy sale.

• Like 2

Try to sell the whole package first, maybe some before tear down pictures and the current state of the car. That may be easier. You may not get as much as selling off parts individually but it would be less of a hassle. 

• Like 2

I agree with Dennis but only if its numbers matching. If it's not then it's up to Keith as to how he wants to sell it!   Sell it as a package all at once. Or sell it in pieces with more work and time!!!       Pics are always good!!!!

• Like 2

On 6/12/2023 at 11:53 AM, Palmbchmonte said:

Thanks.

Just wanted to make sure it is ok to post a lot of pics. 

Since you are a dues paying members you can post your pictures.  Non-dues paying members are limited on the number of pictures they can post.

rob

• Like 3

Thank you Rob.

I really wanted to finish this 70 Monte project but I have 2 other projects almost complete and at my age my hands are starting to be an issue.

At some point you have to be realistic and let someone else enjoy the car.

Dtret I should have it listed shortly....basically every 70 Monte part except engine. 

thx

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Kinda Looks like the load Dennis came home with a couple weeks ago.

Dennis is salivating already...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3