Reproduction big block fan shroud?

The shroud in these cars are in two pieces, the shroud itself & the barrel that is stapled to it around the circumference. The shroud is reproduced, and varies between big & small block. The barrel is not reproduced. A quick search will show used ones available, ebay, craiglist, plus some members here have them available too.

If the car is that good, don't let a minor detail like that stop you from buying it. Be careful what you're looking at though, there are some questionable ones out there. 

I sent you a PM as well...

• Like 4

6 hours ago, jft69z said:

If the car is that good, don't let a minor detail like that stop you from buying it. Be careful what you're looking at though, there are some questionable ones out there. 

X2...If you found a nice SS and that's the only issue grab it. You'll probably be able to find a replacement barrel before you find another SS of your liking 

• Like 3

Like others have said the "barrel" is not reproduced but can be found. As far as the shroud, the 70 Chevelle big block shroud is the one needed and is reproduced. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Chevy Dave said:

Good informatin. I decided the car in Washingto was not for me, rough body and to many modificatins.

Keep looking, there's gotta be 1 out there for you 

• Like 1