U46 VIGILITE LENS

FOUROHTOO

Occasionally you will see them on EBay. They are not being reproduced. Make sure there are 2 lenses within each of them, not 3. Some of the GM fender lenses have 3 lenses within them and are not the correct ones your Monte. 

• Like 2

I am wondering if it would be possible for someone with 3D printer would be able to make some of these.  I would not think it should be very hard to do.  I know of several people who would love to have a set of them.

rob

I might know a guy, does anyone have a good picture of an OEM lens? I have a really bad one and replaced them with the 3 lamp replacements.  So if I can provide him with my old one and a picture of it should  look might be able to create it.

On 11/20/2023 at 5:07 PM, FOUROHTOO said:

Anyone know where I can buy the fenders lens for a 70 Monte vigilite? NOS or mint used please.. thanks Doug

I forgot that I found this guy a while back, I just sent him an email through eBay asking if he reproduces the correct ones for our Montes. I’ll advise once I get a response.  He’s got green and white listed for “Camaro”, but it’s still appears to have a total of three bubbles on the lense. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/385558824474

20 minutes ago, Glen said:

I forgot that I found this guy a while back, I just sent him an email through eBay asking if he reproduces the correct ones for our Montes. I’ll advise once I get a response.  He’s got green and white listed for “Camaro”, but it’s still appears to have a total of three bubbles on the lense. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/385558824474

The gentleman responded to me already.  I mentioned what Rob told me regarding the Monte lenses only having two bubbles, whereas other GM vehicles having three.  here’s what he had to say…

EDC04622-699B-437E-9C5E-43B6243A1E07.png

• Like 3

Agreed, seems really helpful.

Are you going to ask him if he'd consider making them, and how many sets it would take for him to maybe consider it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

Good guy. Nice response and seems willing to help. Thumbs up. 👍 

13 minutes ago, jft69z said:

Agreed, seems really helpful.

Are you going to ask him if he'd consider making them, and how many sets it would take for him to maybe consider it?

I asked him to keep me in mind for the components needed to assemble the whole system. If I don’t hear anything from him in a reasonable amount of time, I’ll send him another message and make the inquiry regarding him making them.

• Like 2