Had to laugh

Dtret

So Karen calls me this morning all happy, I’m thinking “ what’s this going to cost me”. She proceeds to tell me that she has received a 6 percent raise, and of course me being the awesome person that I am, I tell congratulations and she deserves it. Her response was “ now you can get more car parts “. I had to laugh, she says “ why you laughing “ I told her that she hasn’t bought a car part in 20 years, why start now. lol. It’s the thought that counts, right. 

• Like 7

I was thinking the same thing as Ton and Steve..   Karen is a keeper.  

I do gave one question, did you order those parts before or after you posted here about her raise?  

rob

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Thanks all. Yes definitely a keeper. I think she’s smarter than I am because she knows I won’t have her order parts. But in reality I’m smarter because when I’ll hand her the bill and tell her to pay it she’ll remember what she said and write the check. lol.   Honestly it’s all separate. The car hobby is mine and she wants nothing to do with it and I wouldn’t make her pay. I have her convinced that when we get older and need money I’ll sell a car. She even told the financial advisor that. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I told Dennis years ago Karen was a keeper! I think it was either the pic of the frame being built in the basement of it was the pic with all the restored parts he had on the floor of bedroom #10 before he started to build the SS. LOL

Congrats Karen! I am sure you deserve it, Dennis does praise you when we talk!!!   You are one of the Best!!!!!

• Like 4