2010 Western Meet Announcement

Canuck

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW....just to let everyone know I will have some tools and stuff in the trailer. Toolbox with wrenches, sockets, screwdrivers (all the usual assorted stuff one puts in a toolbox)...floorjack...jack stands....portable power tire pump...portable trouble light...2000w generator.....battery charger...timing light....Dremel kit....ezup...4 chairs....a cot....a 125 Yamaha scooter (if anyone needs to zip around and can't use their car)as well as various car cleaning items and light lubricants......WD40 grin

If there is anything specific someone thinks might useful to have on hand let me know and I'll see if I have it to bring...Davey

FWIW....just to let everyone know I will have some tools and stuff in the trailer. Toolbox with wrenches, sockets, screwdrivers (all the usual assorted stuff one puts in a toolbox)...floorjack...jack stands....portable power tire pump...portable trouble light...2000w generator.....battery charger...timing light....Dremel kit....ezup...4 chairs....a cot....a 125 Yamaha scooter (if anyone needs to zip around and can't use their car)as well as various car cleaning items and light lubricants......

If there is anything specific someone thinks might useful to have on hand let me know and I'll see if I have it to bring...Davey

Your gonna need to hook a trailer to your trailer. grin

hey...just tryin' to be helpful...that's why I got the trailer, so I could haul all this junk to the track....yes, there's plenty of room for the car... wink

Originally Posted By: Reds72WMonte
FWIW....as well as various car cleaning items and light lubricants......

...Davey

WOW, Dave has some fun planned for the West meet!!

grin

WD40....

Regarding trailer parking, Royce has found a Toyota Dealership 5 blocks away that is secure (gated) and we could use that for a small fee. He's technically not asking for anything but may want a few $$$. My guess is that you would not be able to access the trailers outside their business hours. Royce will be getting more details on this but does this sound OK?

As Aaron has said, I will have more information soon as to the secured lot for our trailer and truck parking. OK, can I get a figure from those attending that are bringing trailers? If I have this information I can approach the Dealer with this information and get him to commit to some figure as a total for all the trailers or a figure for each trailer. Please let me know if this sounds good for everyone. Hopefully I could get a key for the gate and have control for access when needed. I'm not leaving until Monday so will be able to close out after everyone leaves.

My guess is about 5 or 6 trailers (Vaughn, Pat, Robert, Royce, Dave). Not sure who else is staying at the hotel and trailering their car.

Originally Posted By: Reds72WMonte
FWIW....just to let everyone know I will have some tools and stuff in the trailer. Toolbox with wrenches, sockets, screwdrivers (all the usual assorted stuff one puts in a toolbox)...floorjack...jack stands....portable power tire pump...portable trouble light...2000w generator.....battery charger...timing light....Dremel kit....ezup...4 chairs....a cot....a 125 Yamaha scooter (if anyone needs to zip around and can't use their car)as well as various car cleaning items and light lubricants......

Your gonna need to hook a trailer to your trailer. grin

or hook a hooker to his trailer.

I've not contacted the Toyota dealer yet, but I will make sure that we have an answer tomorrow to where we can park the trailers and have access. What would your offer as a parking fee for your trailers?? This goes out to all who are trailering. Please let me know. I know we have some wine and Walla Walla Sweet Onions to offer him.

I've not contacted the Toyota dealer yet, but I will make sure that we have an answer tomorrow to where we can park the trailers and have access. What would your offer as a parking fee for your trailers?? This goes out to all who are trailering. Please let me know. I know we have some wine and Walla Walla Sweet Onions to offer him.

smiley-eatdrink026.gif Yummmm Walla Walla Sweets!!! You can eat one like an apple. grin

Originally Posted By: Chevyss
Maybe some more WW Sweets in case the club would attempt to grill some steaks or such.
smiley-excited001.gif

only if someone remembers to bring an oven....

Originally Posted By: Montecruiser
Originally Posted By: Chevyss
Maybe some more WW Sweets in case the club would attempt to grill some steaks or such.
smiley-excited001.gif

only if someone remembers to bring an oven....

HAHAHAHAHHAHA Finally someone else has a running joke on her besides me and all my MNAY jokes wink