2010 Western Meet Announcement

Canuck

I believe you met him Chris. It is Ron, the guy that had the red

'68 Chevelle.

Chopsticks o-fire, lol

something about them potstickers...

Wasn't that a 4 speed car? He was the one who ended up selling his car if Im not mistakin. The other Chevelle was a 69 auto SS clone, right? Wow that was a long time ago. Its hard to remember because that was the day I met everybody for the first time. Including you. cool Cecilia was a tiny little baby. smile

Chopsticks o-fire.... lol....sounds like a Johnny Cash song. grin

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were both auto and the other was a '72 with a 468.

Yep he ended up letting it go for 11k. More than he paid though.

Joannie and I are arriving on Thursday. I don't do any traveling on Friday the 13th. Yes, I'm superstious. We've had our reservations for a while. Hopefully we will have our youngest son with us. I'm counting the days.

My buddy owns a Chinese restaurant in Yelm and he is wondering

if we would want to meet there for some lunch before continuing

on to the Dalles. It is not too far off of I-5.

Any interest????

You had me at Chinese Restaurant Jake rofl

• 2 weeks later...

You western folks are looking like you're gonna be at the largest attended Western Meet yet!!!

Any idea on Montes attending? smile

30 members is great!

Well, 26 Montes at this point. Should be a good time.

Just under 3 months to go.

If you have not made your reservations yet, you should start looking into it. You have until July 29th to make the reservation but they may be fully booked by then. If they say there are no more rooms under the FGMCC, they still may have other rooms left so ask. Let me know and I will let them know you are part of the group to get the group rate.

smile

If you have not made your reservations yet, you should start looking into it. You have until July 29th to make the reservation but they may be fully booked by then. If they say there are no more rooms under the FGMCC, they still may have other rooms left so ask. Let me know and I will let them know you are part of the group to get the group rate.

smile

Whats the rate again?

Originally Posted By: Canuck

smile

Whats the rate again?

hourly or daily Pink???? blush

I guess I need to get with it regarding this as well. I've been so busy lately that I haven't had much time to spend on the boards - and I keep forgetting to do this!

Man, I'm toast. tired Way past time for some sleep

Dave

smile

Whats the rate again?

The rates are here:

http://www.fgmcc.com/05meetwest.shtml

smile

Originally Posted By: Arsin

smile

Whats the rate again?

You can get a hotel room for a whole day? whistle What will they think of next? grin

smile

Whats the rate again?

rofl That one has left me speechless... and a little ill sick

smile

Whats the rate again?

Originally Posted By: arsin

That one has left me speechless

Dave, if you can make Adrian speechless at the meet, that would help us all out... rofl

Originally Posted By: Reds72WMonte

smile

Whats the rate again?

Originally Posted By: arsin

That one has left me speechless

Dave, if you can make Adrian speechless at the meet, that would help us all out... rofl

oh...I guess I'd better start writing things down... grin

I booked us a banquet room for the dinner and awards on Saturday evening. The banquet will be at Cousins Restaurant and Saloon. They were really nice to deal with and we have the room for 4 hours if we want it that long.

http://www.cousinsthedalles.com

smile

Dave, if you can make Adrian speechless at the meet, that would help us all out... rofl [/quotOh your in for it now rofl So lets, check the list:

Dave (check)

Aaron (check(

who else wants on THE LIST winkdevil

Oh your in for it now.... that makes 2. Who else wants on THE LIST devil