Tell me this aint cool...

AL M

Definately sounds good but he wouldn't last much longer on the street before the cops find him after the many phone calls from people who thought it wasn't cool.

Love the look of the ole street rod. Hemi with the carbs. Sounds good, but If I had it I'd be in so much trouble. I had a hemi in a 67 GTX w/426 and had so many tickets I almost lost my license. Boy was it fun though.

SWEEEET!

I love the sound of open headers (or zoomies' in that guys case). It is the most hilarious thing when your driving and people look over at you like "Are you crazy?!" lol

Looks and sounds good. I think the tires work with the look he is going for. Those six Holley 94s or Stromberg 97s are hard to tune. And they really don't flow that much. I played around with six of them on a buddies car.

32516790013_large.jpg

Definately sounds good but he wouldn't last much longer on the street before the cops find him after the many phone calls from people who thought it wasn't cool.

We call em' SNITCHES! lol

Nice rod, of course I'd vote for the BBC, but still cool. I really like the old rat rods. My Monte is a rat rod right now, but its about to lose that status, and the tree sap residue left on it gone forever.

I wasn't part of it.. but from what I hear.. the last guy that got caught snitchin on the local street racers got a free tour of the local E.R

I have 3 inch cutouts on my 90 Fo Fiddy Fo SS. Awesome. Took the wife out last week to let her feel the fruits of my labor. Hit the switch and let her rip. Got home to my neighbor Cindy standing in my driveway with a rolling pin. I reminded her that not only are her children grown, and I had the transmission out of her Liberty on my work bench.

Andy

Originally Posted By: kc8oye
I wasn't part of it.. but from what I hear.. the last guy that got caught snitchin on the local street racers got a free tour of the local E.R

there ain't nothing free in the E.R. eek

true... he was given (at no charge) a reason to visit the e.r smile