A little detailing work after dinner tonight

Enigmatic

I cleaned up my front kick panels in the car and dyed them back black. Man talk about making a night and day difference...I took some pictures to show you guys...cause I know how much we all like pics.

The first one is a before.

DSC05276.jpg

After some serious cleaning and degreasing...and some dye, they look almost like new.

DSC05277.jpg

Left side before / Right side after

DSC05280.jpg

Left side before cleaning and dye

DSC05285.jpg

And after.

DSC05287.jpg

There ya go..not alot done but every little bit gets ya there. Progress is progress. Thanks guys, just wanted to share.

Beautiful, Lloyd! What a difference!

Amazing how detailing seemingly small or insignificant areas and parts of your car all of a sudden adds up to a very noticeable change in its overall appearance. Makes you feel good too.

Thanks for sharing the products you used. Gotta remember to do that in the future.

Yeah those SEM products are top notch. They also have a cleaner if you want the whole package. I've used it on plastic and vinyl as well with amazing results plus touchup is no problem...

Nice difference. Thats a big improvement for a small amount of time, and very little money. There are not many things you can do to a car with so little money and time and make that kind of difference

That's an amazing difference. Like you said progress is progress and progress will certianly help make the interior "pop". Good job!