Started putting IROC wheels on my car today..

Austin

okay so i got bored and decided to do something to the monte today, I HATE the centerline ultralights that are on the car and have 3 or 4 sets of IROC wheels in the garage so i started to put them on and heres what they look like so far... i cant decide whether i like them or not tho

3d51df08.jpg

cd7dc1e3.jpg

The Montes look good with rallies. I've got centerlines on mine and don't really care for them. Got a bad taste in my mouth in dealing with those AHs in CA. I'd like a set of Race Stars on mine if I had the choice.

yeah i was planning on lowering the car if i keep them on, i have 2 sets of rallies 1 yellow and 1 silver but ive never really been a big fan of them(tho they do look good on the montes and 60's camaros) and hey if you guys want the centerlines ill sell em too ya haha

• 2 weeks later...

8" Rallys with the 4.5 offset in the front and 5" offset rear. The ones in my picture below are the 7" wide ones. I have the 8" rallys on now. But also like the Cragar SS for that old school look.

8" Rallys with the 4.5 offset in the front and 5" offset rear. The ones in my picture below are the 7" wide ones. I have the 8" rallys on now. But also like the Cragar SS for that old school look.

WHAT!! No new pics of the 8" Rallys no