underhood and other decals/stickers

Sam (Bones)

I got mine at Year One years ago. They have held up really well over the years. The only one that does not last is the coolant decal. It is a paper decal so if you wash the engine compartment, it gets pretty ugly over time.

Also look at Jim Osborn Reproductions. Have bought many from him over the years. This link goes to the A body list,

https://secure15.softcomca.com/osborn-reproduction_com/catalog/SearchByProductType.asp?rsCategory_Action=Filter%28%22Model+%3D+%27CHEVELLE%2F+MONTE+CARLO%27%22%29&rsCategory_Position=PAR:

but he carries decals for almost anything.

Modern Chevrolet (Classic Muscle) is where I bought my last round of them. They were less in cost than yearone. Yearone wanted $6-7 a sticker. Modern was $3.00-3.50

I get all of mine through Osborne. I usually go to Carlisle and buy them on the spot. If you tell them what you drive, they can rattle off every sticker front to back by heart. Crazy. I'm sure if you call them, you get the same service.

My Monte is my 4th car using them. 4 very different cars/ makes, and they knew each one. (Even a 66 Corvair Corsa).