original look batteries

my buildsheet says R79W battery

It is a side post..correct? wink

How.. original do you want these cables? With G.M stamping on them? I have someone but I might have to place a call..

Sam... I need to dig-out a part# My reference manuals are elsewhere right now..do you have G.M. #'s handy? I have a friend that has a large inventory of O.E.M. cables..I believe at one time they were Delco Packard, although I don't think it applies to the Monte. I'll check with him.

Mine came from here Axion Battery New Castle Pa I am very happy with mine and Tony is right. I purchased it and Mike and Barb picked it up and met Pat and I in Grove City so we could get it from them.

Rob

I had a old orginal correct battery so I cut the top off & black siliconed it on, Had to trim the delco eye, But I have a nos battery never filled as a spare so I didn't mind that. bob

Just to let you know Sam, I have purchased a battery from the link Rod posted.

Tom is the gentleman’s name over at Restoration Battery. A very nice and knowledgeable guy to deal with knows his batteries!!!! I ordered an R89 as per my build sheet. He did the proper date coding "burn" in the battery as well. These are dry cell batteries produced to look all-original.

Not the cheapest but a great guy to deal with and the look is awesome.