2015 Western Meet - Penticton, BC, Canada

Canuck

Oh Man!!!!!!!!! Not bragging nor complaining. :whistle: Never respond to a post when you are in a hurry. LOL More than one wife.............sounds good and bad all at the same time.

Youngest son and his girlfriend, middle son and his wife, eldest son is coming solo. Kathie and myself. Edit complete!!!!

Now that I have cleared that up, I'm going to the shop and look at the Monte for the first time in many months, after all, I hear there is a Western Meet that we need to attend. :beer:

...........well if Keith doesn't keep us up all night. :2beers:

This is the one thing Vaughn didnt have to clear up from his post because its a given. Keith will keep us up all night.......hope its not all 4 nights in a row...hahaha

Darren.

Only a few more weeks!!

My list of safety upgrades continues... my passenger lap belt malfunctioned. Rather than put back in the old "Exploding" style seatbelt... I sprang for new Morris 3 Point retractable belts.   So I'll have to hope those arrive before the trip.

Goody bags are stuffed, prizes are organized and awards are being made. This meet will be here very soon!

We have a lot of great prizes this year thanks to the hard work of Rob Peters and the generous sponsors of the meets.

Yeah, the pressure :eek: is starting to build in preparation!  My motivation :coffee2: is gearing up and the anticipation :yay: is mounting!  Hope I hadn't forgotten anything.  :doh:  Hoping for good weather and all a safe trip too and from. :)

Doug

Pressure, you say Doug?   Pressure?     LOL!!!

It's a bit overshadowed here by my wanting to scream, due to the frustration.   I have a rear-end and a dash, both suspended in mid-air, awaiting back-ordered parts to be able to finish up their assembly and replacement into the vehicle.  

Aaron,     I see where the guys going to the East Coast Meet are corralling E-Z Ups to be brought to the meet.    Will we be needing any?   ...Let me know if you need one to make the trip up from California.

Doug

Yes we will need ez-ups. i will be sending an email to the group coming to the meet in the next day or two with a lot of details (trailer parking, schedule, items you need to bring, etc)

I know Doug.  Have been reading your progress with great interest and understand you are under some serious pressure completing your build.  I trust your awaiting parts arrive and are able to bring it for the WM.  Have my fingers crossed for you buddy.

Doug

It sure is a good thing Doug Braudrick is not coming this year... two Dougs is enough.

We also have the two Kevins: Wick & Dyck.

....  I trust your awaiting parts arrive and are able to bring it for the WM.  Have my fingers crossed for you buddy.

Hey,  thanks Doug.    My future is now secure...  with two Dougs intent on an outcome, fate wouldn't dare short-change us!   LOL!!!

My wife just asked me why I come running in from the garage every hour or two and jump onto the computer.  It is just to order another part or two that I've found that I need,  but I'm sure she is beginning to think that I have a cyber affair going on... 

Here's some of the information regarding the classic car and memorabilia auction

http://www.mackeeauctions.com/auction/

Here is the current listing

http://www.mackeeauctions.com/auctions/peach-city-collector-car-auction/

There will be items going across the block Friday night (7:30-9pm) and throughout the day Saturday (12-5pm)

Yes we will need ez-ups. i will be sending an email to the group coming to the meet in the next day or two with a lot of details (trailer parking, schedule, items you need to bring, etc)

This morning going to work I thought I better get the passport out of safe deposit box. If I forget that it'll be a wasted trip. 

I sent an email out to all the members attending this year's meet with some important info. If you are attending and you did not receive this email, be sure to let me know.

Well so far so good for Health, pain has subsided now or levelled out somewhat and get my Chemo shot 3 days before we leave and have all my Meds I will need.... good thing we have big trunks in our cars, hahahaha.  Got the Engine Bay detailed but takes a while,leaning over for too long is not a good thing especially when you go to stand straight and you get soooo light headed you just about fall over.....dam meds...

anyhow counting down the days and am super glad to be going and having lots of members driving with incase....

Darren.

20140919_100730_resized_zps66bdcb85.jpg

• Like 1

It was 34C (93F) here today. Hopefully this nice summer weather continues for the meet in a few weeks.