Fuel Pump

John S

My 70 350/300 4 barrel had the 2 lines with the external metal fuel filter that sits in front of the intake.

I had a 70 350/250 "2 barrel carb " that only had 1 line,both I beleive were original.

I beleive since my 350/300 is an early production Nov "is the reason for the external fuel filter 1/4 return ect,I had to replace it and had to get one for a 69 chevelle ,others I'm sure will have a better clarification

71 350 4 BBL one hose in from the fuel tank and one steel line out to the carb.

Bruce 

My '70 (350-300hp) has 2 lines from the tank, (fuel & return). The return line comes off the metal fuel filter (AC GF-432) right above the water pump, its the same setup that was used on '69 Chevelles. If my memory serves me correct, this was used on the L48 (350-300hp) when air conditioning was ordered.

My '70 (350-300hp) has 2 lines from the tank, (fuel & return). The return line comes off the metal fuel filter (AC GF-432) right above the water pump, its the same setup that was used on '69 Chevelles. If my memory serves me correct, this was used on the L48 (350-300hp) when air conditioning was ordered.

:dt