Legendary Interiors sport seat covers (buckets)

Sam (Bones)

I just picked up and installed my buckets with the new Legendary sport covers :yay:

they look great, my interior guy said they are very well made and fit good

but for those of you considering them....

I'm only 5'7"-8", my head is almost touching the headliner, they sit you up a few inches, not sure if they will break-in and settle some

so if you are on the taller side, it's something you might want to consider

20160717_142518.jpg

20160717_130846.jpg

get them installed on the seats Bob, then take them in the house and use them for watching TV and/or your computer time, I would imagine they will break-in some

I just ordered new covers and foam for my 70 bench from Legendary. Looking forward to getting those. Legendary is pricey but supposed to be great quality.

Sam:

Are those the ones with the side bolsters? Do you have a part number for the foam? I want to put those in my 70 chevelle.

I keep trying to search Legendary's website but it frustrates me terribly.

Scott

National Parts Depot should have the foam. They sell the Legendary seat covers with the high bolsters. Their site is much easier to navigate. Their prices are usually cheaper than going directly to Legendary.

Sam:

Are those the ones with the side bolsters? Do you have a part number for the foam? I want to put those in my 70 chevelle.

I keep trying to search Legendary's website but it frustrates me terribly.

Scott

Scott: Click on the "download our catalogs" button, select the catalog and it will show you the seats you are looking for.

It's easier to just call Legendary, I waited until December to order mine, they have a 25% sale every winter, they offer these covers in a complete kit with foam and all, my interior guy said they are a good product, they also offer them in the Chevelle style too