Help with Image

Monteman1971

Hi guys, it's been a long time but i'm trying to make a come back!!!  And I'm sure I'm posting this in the wrong place.

I'm so not computer friendly when it comes to this stuff but my signature image is missing and I don't know how to get it back. I went into the signature area and still can't figure it out. Any other message board I've been on has a place to simply "upload" your pic and your done. The instructions here are still from 2003!!!!

So there must be an easier way if someone could help me, that would be great!! 

Thanks,

Steve

First Off Steve, WELCOME BACK to posting here, I look forward to seeing you again in June.  I can tell you that you are not going to be able to use Photobucket anymore as your host site for your photo's.  I went into my profile to see if I could figure out how to tell you what to do but I could not figure it out so I will need to let someone with more knowledge help you out with that..... I have tried but failed you.

If I am not mistaken you can post your pictures here in the site gallery and use that as your host site.

See you at the Eastern Meet in Carlisle, Pa.

rob

Hi Steve,

Back when Photobucket decided to charge for picture storage & I did not sign up, I lost my signature pic.  I use Google Chrome as my Browser & found a Patch that I downloaded that got my signature pic back.  Try a search using your Browser & Photobucket Patch words in your search.  I stumbled across it as I am not so computer literate that I knew what I was doing...........................

If this doesn't help, someone will give you better information directly I am sure.

Doug

Hi Steve,

Back when Photobucket decided to charge for picture storage & I did not sign up, I lost my signature pic.  I use Google Chrome as my Browser & found a Patch that I downloaded that got my signature pic back.  Try a search using your Browser & Photobucket Patch words in your search.  I stumbled across it as I am not so computer literate that I knew what I was doing...........................

If this doesn't help, someone will give you better information directly I am sure.

Doug

I can't see your image Doug.

Hmm!  I can see it.  Not sure what to think now......................

Doug

I have a feeling that maybe only you can see it because it is your Photobucket account.

• Like 1

Here is what I see. 

I wonder if that's true with everyone?  My Browser is Google Chrome & I needed a patch from them to view my pic/s after Photobucket decided to charge for pic storage.What Browser are you using Aaron?

Doug

I wonder if that's true with everyone?  My Browser is Google Chrome & I needed a patch from them to view my pic/s after Photobucket decided to charge for pic storage.What Browser are you using Aaron?

Doug

Chrome