monte sound clips

monte70car

Here is a clip of monte420's

From what we know its a jasper 350 motor hp is unknown exhaust size looks to be 2.25" no h-pipe or x-pipe just ture dual exhaust from the headers back. It does put out white sky hopfully its just water in the exhaust as thats what it looks like coming out the passager side tail pipe.

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Figured I better throw mine in there too smile

mild small block, long tube headers, twin 2.5" pipes (no crossover) Dual Dynomax UltraFlow mufflers, full 2.25" tail pipes to the rear bumper.

and before you laugh at the driving.. I WAS NOT DRIVING!! :>

• 3 months later...

Changed out the MagnaFlow mufflers with a pair of DynoMax Super Turbos. The MagnaFlows sounded great outside the car, but had a real bad drone on the inside frown

Ah,that what I thought and don't want either. That's why I went with the 50 series but it still has a little bit of a drone. I want to dynamat my interior and it should be a lot better with overdrive so I'm not concerned. Thanks!

The new ones are a little loud still, but I am going to get some FatMat one of these days and I have a 700R4 on the floor waiting to be rebuilt...

• 7 months later...

Dose any one love a deep classic chevy rumble with good power behind it? I know I do one ride in my nieghbors car and I feel in love with big cams and heavy feet my car will get them both

my sise 14 shoe will cover that gas pedal pretty good. And I am only 13 so I know driving my blue 72 will be pretty coll. when I can afford one only about 5 or 6 thousand left to go.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Full Dyno Pull at 0:40 -- put on the headphones are put the volume way up. (Video was taken with my phone)

LINK TO VIDEO

You'll notice the lean-bog at the beginning I am trying to have tuned away... almost got it solved.

Very nice pull!!! Sounds great. Looks a lot like my car sans the wheels and tires. Green means go!!!! grin

David

• 4 months later...

Here's mine after we got it home and did a little tuning. It was running REALLY rich and the distributor was all rusty. The clunking sound on the rev clip is a bad trailing arm bushing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVHdB4hILyA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEUaHef5hc4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...