Burnout shot!

Archie

Sometimes I wonder why I sold that car. But now I have a Monte!

A Monte is better. grin

Great shot, I'll be glad when Drag Season comes back around. That'll be a few months around here. Ware Shoals usually starts back in late Feb or early march. Lets hope.

Sometimes I wonder why I sold that car. But now I have a Monte!

I thought it was just a picture you snapped, I didn't know it "was" yours...for the life of me I can't tell what kinda car it is.

Bill

1975 Vega, 355 in front of a powerglide. It launched hard with a 1.32 60'. The best it ran was 10.01 @ 132. I wanted to get it into the nines but decided to sell it because my first kid was on the way. The Monte will be a street car so we can cruise.

Wow, so close to the 9's.

I always liked Vega's, I had a 77 that I drove for 5 or 6 years, only a 4 banger with a stick but I put 350 emblems on it, got alot more looks then... grin

Bill

That 66 is sweet!

71 Monteme,Did you beat you buddy??

Mike

no i did not. he ran a 11.09 to my 11.90, i forget to change my rev limiter pill, i was banging on the rev limiter the last 1/4 of the run. unfortunitely that was the only run of the day we got in. i'll get him next year.

thanh

Guest 72yellowmc

You guys have seen plenty of burnout shoots of mine... here's one of old yeller putting a beat down on a ricer at least I think that's what that black car is lol oppssss sorry about the big pic.... eek

img0799bh2.jpg