Forum Avatar...Nice!

Heckeng

Looks to be Sam's car... cool

I wonder now if the "old" avatar really had jack stands under the front of the car to give the illusion it was doing a wheelie...oops, I'll save comments like this for that other thread... wink

Bill

Quote:
I wonder now if the "old" avatar really had jack stands under the front of the car to give the illusion it was doing a wheelie...oops, I'll save comments like this for that other thread... ;\)

LOL...And since I am pretty new here, until I learned what a bunch of engine wizards that are lurking around....I would have flat out denied that a 1st Gen could pull one at all. wink

A Camaro, or Chevelle?? ..yeah seen that with my own two eyes too many times to count, but A MONTE?!? Pulling the front wheels with that 6 foot hood out in front of it?!??! Yeahhh right, put your photo-shop away ...LOL.

I don't think that anymore though, there are some mighty talented engine gurus around these parts, impressive stuff indeed.

you obviously never saw Daryl Smith's monte :>

900hp 454 fullly tubbed (pro street) burnin 130 octane av. gas.

he had it setup to activate his 300shot of nitrous as soon as he let go of the trans brake.... that 4000lb monte had NO problem pullin the front tires WELL off the ground :>

hmmm.....are you sure it's the TIRES you were yankin' in that photo? LMAO! laugh

[voice of race anouncer] "...and as Tim pulls up in his Monte Carlo the entire crowd has risen to their feet...wait...where are they going?.."