1970 Monte EXPLODED DISPLAY /How much $?

What would you guys pay for this? It was created at General Motors back in the day. It used to be different colours;  I remember seeing the original video from some old website many years ago, but it has now been  repainted the colours you now see it. How I would love to have this in my collection!I wonder how much this would cost?

How much would you guys pay for this?

Jeff 

1970 SS454 Black

• Like 1

• Rare SS changed the title to 1970 Monte EXPLODED DISPLAY /How much $?

That's a tough question. The value for that car would be very high. I'd say over $200k.

Are you sure there was a colour change? I know there was a 1972 cutaway car also so maybe you were thinking about the colour of that one?

I am going to look for that pic I have of the old paint scheme. I believe it's the same car (a 1970), as the open panels, etc. seem to be exact.  *I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken!😜

A very cool conversation piece. But like others have said, not for me  If you are not displaying it all over the country for others to see and enjoy, it's pretty much useless. 

Even though, my fault, I don't drive my Montes much, I can when I want to. It's there and ready to go.

When not showing this, it would just be taking up space. Although extremely cool! Not something I would want. Although if the current owner wants to "donate" it to me, I certainly would not say no. Lol

1 hour ago, MC1of80 said:

A very cool conversation piece. But like others have said, not for me  If you are not displaying it all over the country for others to see and enjoy, it's pretty much useless. 

Even though, my fault, I don't drive my Montes much, I can when I want to. It's there and ready to go.

When not showing this, it would just be taking up space. Although extremely cool! Not something I would want. Although if the current owner wants to "donate" it to me, I certainly would not say no. Lol

And just where would you put that?  Lol.