What size radiator hose clamps?

Ron,

Most of the suppliers sell them as a packaged set so that may be the way you want to go.  that is what I did and if I am not mistaken it even included the heater hose clamps.

rob

• Like 1

I replaced my hoses on my 71 350 NO A/C and got the original style clamps (Don't remember where) but the lower clamp at the water pump required a larger size so I used the old replacement screw type for that one. I don't know what the actual size is, sorry.

pacecarjeff.com lists the clamp sizes - 2 different versions of kits or you can purchase sizes in pairs. if correct restoration he uses correct "wittek" clamps n can date code if you wish ( for an added fee) . He also has heater hose n by-pass hose clamps for a correct restoration.  Price-wise he's a couple $ cheaper than Ground Up.  Hope this helps.  He also has correct hand-stamped radiator hoses, ribbed heater hoses n pvc hose w/ check valve.  looks like I should work for him!                 Steve

• Like 2