Spare Keys

So I decided I wanted to get a new shiny set of keys for the Monte, well ya just can't walk into Lowes and have them cut a set lol. I'm gonna try Ace hardware today but not getting my hopes up.

So where does a guy get a set of keys made? I'd like them to be GM blank looking but its not critical 

Hey Mark, go on E bay but check your keys they have letters on them thats what you have to order. I think they are "C" and "D" but i could be mixing that up with my other cars. After you receive your blanks then you can go to your local locksmith and have them cut.   Thats what i did, worked fine.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, willie said:

Hey Mark, go on E bay but check your keys they have letters on them thats what you have to order. I think they are "C" and "D" but i could be mixing that up with my other cars. After you receive your blanks then you can go to your local locksmith and have them cut.   Thats what i did, worked fine.

I've done the same for my older GM cars. 

• Like 1

I’m late seeing this, but I recently went to a local locksmith and had keys cut and when he gave them to me they we original GM’s with the logo! I was pleasantly surprised and plan to go back for more.