Boards are slow

Seems the boards are very slow, everyone must be getting their last bit of stuff done on their cars. Spring is here baby!!!!!

Let us know what are you doing to her????? 

I guess i should not have brought this up because i have not even gotten to mine as i have days of clean up before i even get to her!!  LOL

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I'm supposed to get a new steering wheel delivered today. Ordered one of those 3 metal spoke 'Comfort Grip' wheels to replace the NK4 that's on there now. Might look a little nicer than that 'Vega' wheel they put on there 😄.

Doing a little work to the Z/28 too, getting ready to start tuning the EFI once the roads are salt free, plus some FGMCC forum work, to avoid working on the above mentioned cars, lol.

• Like 7

I finished my master cylinder/brake booster install back in the fall.  I went to get it out for the Frankenmuth Autofest block party and the brake pedal went to the floor.  I'm hoping to get the Monte out more this spring, summer and drive it. 

20221113_132914.jpg

• Like 4

Charged up the battery but still too wet and cold here to drive it. Soon, I hope!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jft69z said:

I'm supposed to get a new steering wheel delivered today. Ordered one of those 3 metal spoke 'Comfort Grip' wheels to replace the NK4 that's on there now. Might look a little nicer than that 'Vega' wheel they put on there 😄.

Doing a little work to the Z/28 too, getting ready to start tuning the EFI once the roads are salt free, plus some FGMCC forum work, to avoid working on the above mentioned cars, lol.

You must be feeling better.  Good to see you are out there working on the cars because we all know how much you LOVE to work on cars.:2beers::k

rob

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

You must be feeling better.  Good to see you are out there working on the cars because we all know how much you LOVE to work on cars.:2beers::k

rob

Yeahhhhh.....love it....to death.  :cuss:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Still just looking at it sitting in the garage 🙃 Weather has been crazy, and life crazy as well. Right now its looking like I'll miss the 1st T&T next month 🙃 And I can't make the Orlando race in the DD April 1st 😡 Oh well that's how it goes 🤣