Post Your Carlisle Pictures Here

Rob Peters

Even with the weather, I had a great time ! Thank you to all that put in the work to make this a success and all the members that traveled to attend. For all those that haven't heard, no I didn't bring my Monte AGAIN 🙃 but at least I didnt show up in a Blue Oval ride 🤣and was still able to park on the showfield 😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, DragCat said:

Even with the weather, I had a great time ! Thank you to all that put in the work to make this a success and all the members that traveled to attend. For all those that haven't heard, no I didn't bring my Monte AGAIN 🙃 but at least I didnt show up in a Blue Oval ride 🤣and was still able to park on the showfield 😀

I’ll wager that I’m likely the ONLY person who brought a Ford product - originally registered as a ‘71 Monte SS - to a GM Nationals show and then park it with the stable of First Gens belonging to our club members. 

The many negative comments and looks of disgust were quite comical. But I actually had one gentleman complement me on the car after explaining the history of its acquisition and details surrounding how it wound up parked at Carlisle. 

I’ll wear pulling off this feat as a badge of honor 🤣😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Mark, thanks for sharing your pictures.  Yes, I noticed you didn't get a shot of Glen's car.

rob

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

PS - literally just got home after a slight detour to meet the in-laws for lunch and a couple beers. I immediately hugged both my babies as I unloaded ‘Vicky’, and told them how much I missed them.

81689D1C-21F5-418D-913E-BEA13B4E7B36.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

Mark, thanks for sharing your pictures.  Yes, I noticed you didn't get a shot of Glen's car.

rob

Well, since you asked, Rob… these will have to do (notice Amy also hugged the cars)…

81AB2439-B982-4F03-9EBE-9F4C69F48114.jpeg

71A531E9-4444-4B2C-8FD5-8E6171B61518.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Glen said:

I’ll wager that I’m likely the ONLY person who brought a Ford product - originally registered as a ‘71 Monte SS - to a GM Nationals show and then park it with the stable of First Gens belonging to our club members. 

I’ll wear pulling off this feat as a badge of honor 🤣😂

I think Dennis said he had a spare light bar "in stock" if you do that again 🤣The funniest thing was "weird al" who seemed to have a negative flash back when he walked by Vicky in line with the club Monte's 🤣

image.png.60229a1344f99f338acfde89ef618207.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, DragCat said:

I think Dennis said he had a spare light bar "in stock" if you do that again 🤣The funniest thing was "weird al" who seemed to have a negative flash back when he walked by Vicky in line with the club Monte's 🤣

Yeah, I didn’t know if he was gonna start busting out my windows or collapse into fetal position shaking and crying.  Entertaining, nonetheless. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Glen took this of the cars leaving for the show field. 

There were a few others he took, that can't be used on this 'family oriented' forum.

The file is too big to load, so here is a link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12cA1qP3e9TFaDa-1KMXYNe3RCPGzBr-8/view?usp=sharing

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Akx6H-ABrxUbgYRM8PQGVMxeydIOcA?e=7zuVLr

(The google one doesn't seem to work good for me, but may for others. The onedrive works fine on my end).

• Like 6
  • Thank You! 1

Thanks to everyone who is posting their pictures.  I even love the ones of the flooding.  I am really sorry nobody got a kid named Dennis playing in and splashing around in the puddles.  I also can't believe nobody got pictures of those idiots in the banana suits.

rob

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

Thanks to everyone who is posting their pictures.  I even love the ones of the flooding.  I am really sorry nobody got a kid named Dennis playing in and splashing around in the puddles.  I also can't believe nobody got pictures of those idiots in the banana suits.

rob

Well, Rob… ask and you shall receive (at least 1/2)…

FF28AC5C-D465-4ED5-971B-870736162C4D.jpeg

0302CEA0-F449-4152-B1C5-75283749CB64.jpeg

5AC30CE6-515F-4CF5-A955-A9105707EB29.jpeg

20F03831-FC1C-471C-A507-C360F0777E07.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thank You! 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Dtret said:

Goggle worked fine on my iPhone. Thanks Joe. Thanks Glenn. Well done. 

I see what ya did here. But I’ll take the high road and not spoil the thread. But I’ll find ya later 🍌🍌🍌

7 hours ago, Glen said:

One more I completely forgot about…

image.jpeg.8bdd374444d1b3268c68871aa2a0e911.jpeg

Thanks Glen, had coffee coming through my nose on that one🤣 And thank Amy for the video 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

FWIW, just got a notice from Carlisle that registration for 2024 is 20% off, until next Monday July 3rd.

June 21-24, 2024

https://store.carlisleevents.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=2024-031

All done for me, ready to roll!

(also got the trailer parking which adds $25 & is not discounted. That being said, we added it this year at the door & it was $30, so it is still better to get it early. Total price for everything today with discount is $65)

• Like 3
  • Thank You! 1