Hello - stopping by!

Capri's 71 SS

Life has been crazy busy with all of Drake's year end graduation festivities!

Plus I am switching jobs and recovering from a shoulder clean out surgery.  Spent 3 weeks in a sling (right arm - sucked....)

but am now recovering and enjoying physical therapy twice a week.

Greg and Drake will be heading to Kentucky at the end of the month for the Street Car take over in BG, Kentucky.

A little guy time after his party and before he heads off to college.

Dreading dropping off the baby 4 weeks from today...eek!!!!  We will be alone for the first time since 2002.

Crazy.......maybe he will find time to rebuild Queenie......(I can only hope).

Anyhow, hope to be back on a little more often once Drake & John are back at college.

• Like 8

Hi Capri, Good to hear from you. Hope you’re doing better with the shoulder. My wife had a broken collarbone and I know exactly how tough it is with the pain. Glad to hear that you still have Queenie, been quite some time now. Are you racing something at the takeover? I’m planning on retiring next year and going either nostalgia drag racing or just exhibition with a front end dragster. I’m sure enough of us could donate some parts for the rebuilding of your MonteCarlo.

Capri, sorry about the shoulder Clean out..  hope you and Greg can make it to the Eastern Meet next June in Carlisle, even if it is without Queenie

rob 

Capri its so good to hear from you!!!!!!  Sorry to hear about your shoulder, i have to also go for my right, but trying to get by without doing it. I had my left done so i know what i/you are going through. Not fun!!!       College holy molly they were only kids when i started here!!!  Now the fun of that, Ohh Boyy!!                                            Yes i hope Greg can find some time to start rebuilding her. 

Say hi to all and hope to see you guys soon!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Capri, Great to hear from you. I’m glad to hear everyone is doing well and moving forward and your taking care of yourself (shoulder) as needed. Now that the boys are off and running we would love to see you and Greg at the 2024 Eastern Meet. We miss you both. Time to catch up !!!