Rocker and lower trim mounting

Where is everyone  getting there rocker and door lower trim hardware.  Original parts group has been on back order for a year or more, told me they don't know when. Need for 2 cars. 

Be careful with rocker molding the aftermarket stuff is thinner than factory. I don't ever remember where I got mine but the 10 piece set was pretty good but eventually I'm going to put the original rocker molding back on but gotta do a little work to them.

37 minutes ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Be careful with rocker molding the aftermarket stuff is thinner than factory. I don't ever remember where I got mine but the 10 piece set was pretty good but eventually I'm going to put the original rocker molding back on but gotta do a little work to them.

I have the moldings, just need clips. I have a few sets to pick through,  thanks

36 minutes ago, Mrp said:

I have the moldings, just need clips. I have a few sets to pick through,  thanks

Here's what the set looks like I believe parts place has them or someone on e bay, the rocker clips are auevco 8400 not factory clips but supposed to work better. 

Screenshot_20221107-141446_Chrome.jpg

Rockers use AU-VE-CO ( crap. Had the number in my head and lost it , I’m at work already). I think 8400. Someone else will correct me when they wake up. 

Like Dennis and Steve said, for the bottom rocker trim, the Auveco 8400 is the best option. They go on a particular way though, if installed wrong, they'll pop out. Not difficult to figure out, but I'll post a pic later, after I get home from Dr.

• Like 1