70-72 parts for sale. More coming soon

I’m going to be posting a bunch of parts for sale. I will ship at buyers expense. I will accept checks from members, I will accept PayPal friends and family ( buyer pays fee), I will accept PayPal goods and services but 5 percent will be added to the total to cover PayPal fee. The parts will be sold cheap enough so that shouldn’t be an issue. All parts will have a price but reasonable offers may be accepted. This will take a while to get all sorted and get pictures, be patient. If you have a need for anything that is not pictured let me know as I probably have it somewhere. NO BODY PANELS at the time. 
Thanks Dennis 

• Like 1

Taillight extension. 50 bucks a set, unloaded. If you need the parts to complete it let me know and we will work something out. 

IMG_7398.jpeg

• Like 2

I'm guessing that delivery at Carlisle if people are planning to attend is an option as well? (As long as there's still room to load your car on the trailer, 😄)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jft69z said:

I'm guessing that delivery at Carlisle if people are planning to attend is an option as well? (As long as there's still room to load your car on the trailer, 😄)

Absolutely. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dtret said:

Skirts 150 per set. Best go first. I will have to see what I have for hardware. 

IMG_7399.jpeg

ALERT!!!     ALERT!!!   ALERT!!!   It looks as though someone has hi-jacked to the screen of Dennis T.  Everyone here knows if you don't see the toes of a pair of slippers or shoes in a picture it wasn't taken by Dennis.

Just kidding it's a legit ad.

rob

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

ALERT!!!     ALERT!!!   ALERT!!!   It looks as though someone has hi-jacked to the screen of Dennis T.  Everyone here knows if you don't see the toes of a pair of slippers or shoes in a picture it wasn't taken by Dennis.

rob

Rob i also know its a real ad, the car and the plate were dead give aways!!!     I just cant get over the fact Dennis is selling anything!!!!  He must of had a bet with Karen and he came up on the short side?!?!  LOL

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Jared Richey said:

I see you have a taillight extension tree too.  Wow

I have more than that. Another 10 sets buried in the basement somewhere. lol. 

2 hours ago, willie said:

Rob i also know its a real ad, the car and the plate were dead give aways!!!     I just cant get over the fact Dennis is selling anything!!!!  He must of had a bet with Karen and he came up on the short side?!?!  LOL

O bet but I’m still on the short side. lol. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

rob

I used the car as proof. lol. 

3 minutes ago, Dtret said:

I used the car as proof. lol. 

PHOTOSHOPPED car put into picture to fool us into thinking it is really Dennis's ad

25 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

PHOTOSHOPPED car put into picture to fool us into thinking it is really Dennis's ad

Come on. You know I’m not that smart. lol.