new side marker light project...

bigscaht

so I know this has been brought up before so here goes again..Ive finally found some side marker lights to replace the stock ones since I dont wanna use the chrome trim...these are off a 71 nova and i dont have to do any wireing mods..the light hook up in the same!!! cool..this has jus begun so here are some teaser pics!!

2012-04-05140515.jpg

2012-04-05140630.jpg

i still have some trimming to do before i weld it in and I still have to find the rear red lights off another nova!!

more pics to come!!!

• 2 weeks later...

looks good. I have about finished up my mods as well. Just got to see if I can make them sit flush like I want.

good job!

• 3 months later...

hey guys had to bring this topic back cuz Ive found the rear lights I was looking for and started the install...got the right side done..its was easier than I thought it would be. guess i learned a lil somethin from doin the fronts.....well since I know we all love pics..here ya go

2012-08-22200818.jpg

2012-08-22205218.jpg

2012-08-22205253.jpg

on to the other side!!

Yes that is a light from a 72 nova..finally got the whole set to do the back..the front is done...

Thanks man I'm havin so much fun puttin this together....got some more custom ideas I'm tryin to get the parts to do..she's commin along

If I hadn't seen the transformation you have done to your Monte, I'd say you're a traitor for putting Nova crap on it. lol So it goes without saying an artist has to have some kind of canvas..it's looking better everyday. cool Thanks for sharing.