Frt and Bk springs

Hello, has anyone purchased springs from OPG. I'm looking for a decent set front and back and trying to keep the original height. Any recommendations are welcomed.

Thanks.

Hello, has anyone purchased springs from OPG. I'm looking for a decent set front and back and trying to keep the original height. Any recommendations are welcomed.

Thanks.

I wouldn't unless you want to pay double and wait an eternity for them. Now if you want them shipped to your front door.. linky otherwise use Tony's method. Though your local parts store may not have them in stock, or may send you to will/call to pick them up nearby. Moog, or TRW, McQuay-Norris, Raybestos, AC Delco, to mention a few?

I love Summit racing, and was going to post a link, but that Rock Auto place has a better price. I didn't go as far as to figure tax & shipping. Shop around, they are easy to get.

OPG isn't even on my radar.

getting the exact same ride height from aftermarket springs will be hard

look at this list from GM on the different springs they used in these cars, this is for 1970's

front_springs.jpg

Thanks guys for your suggestions and advise. The link by Rod "Rock Auto" definitely has some good pricing compared to OPG for sure. I'll keep my options open.