Exterior Door Handles prices?

snomobeelr

Summit shows the more expensive set sold by Trim Parts and are a GM licensed product that adds to the cost as GM gets a residual from Trim Parts for using their name. Goodmark brand shown in second Summit link is not GM licensed and may have lesser quality requirements from manufacturer.

I'm betting all are made somewhere in Asia and quality (fitment/finish) depending on Company (buyers) manufacturing specifications is a factor.

I purchased new exterior door handles a couple years ago from OPGI and so far have shown no problems with fitment or finish. Don't know where OPGI purchased from!

Trim Parts has a excellent warranty against defects albeit more expensive.

Probably a good idea to do research to find best quality / lowest cost as price swings from sellers vary widely. I would refrain from eBAY as a selection as there are so many Box Store type operations where you have better recourse if there is a problem. Sticking with tried and true offers the best success.

I know this didn't answer your question entirely but offers some guidance.

Doug

Just an FYI, I think the ones for a 1970 Monte are the same as the ones for 1964-1966 Chevelle. 1970 Chevelle ones are different. I had those and they kept sticking. I cross referenced part numbers from a place that sells both Monte and Chevelle parts and bought the earlier model Chevelle ones locally.